- How do I post an ad?
- How much does it cost to place an ad?
- If I publish an ad and enter my email, will I receive spam emails?
- How long will my ad stay on the site?
- I sold my product. How do I delete my ad?
- How to change the language?
- How to change the country?
- How to place an ad in another country?
- How to share your ad on a page on a social network?
- How do I contact the creator of the ad?
It's very easy to place an ad: click on the button Post free Ads above right.
Publication on the FreeAds World service of any number of ads is 100% free.
Absolutely not, because your email address is not visible to users on the site.
As a rule, a free ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 365 days and will end up in your archive. You will receive an email one week before the end of publication and one more on the day of deactivation. You have the opportunity within 30 days to post it again by logging into your account on the website and click Activate. If you do not activate your ad, it will be automatically deleted from the site.
Once your product is sold or rented, log in to your account to remove your ad.
You can change the language in the upper panel on the right, to the one that suits you best.
The country can be changed in the upper panel next to the logo, the one that suits you best.
In order to post your ad in another country, select a country and click the button Post free Ads.
In order to share your ad on your page in the social network, you will find the social block on the right side of the screen, click on the social network you need and share.
In order to contact the creator of the announcement, you must first register or log in to your account. After entering you will be available buttons for communication with the author.